  1. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    That's one of the options when you call Virgin Media :eek:)

    Gonz, Feb 21, 2007

  2. Gonz

    kim Guest

    Somehow I don't think its that simple? I suspect it connects you to a
    salesman who spends half an hour trying to convince you to stay.

    (kim)

    kim, Feb 21, 2007

  3. Gonz

    Meggahurtz Guest

    Your starting to get boring now.....

    Meggahurtz, Feb 21, 2007
  4. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    They shud change it to "Press 2 if you want retensions to grovel and
    offer you discounts" :eek:)

    Gonz, Feb 21, 2007
  5. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    I haven't broken your record, then?
    Learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're'

    Gonz, Feb 21, 2007
  6. Gonz

    Bob Eager Guest

    Orange have that. I used it once to get a free handset.

    Bob Eager, Feb 21, 2007
  7. Gonz

    Meggahurtz Guest

    Well yeah ;0)

    We know that you have a chip on your shoulder regarding Virgin Media`s
    buisness practice`s but spouting endless crap over the NG`s aint helping
    anyone...

    I`m a Virgin Media Customer (Ex NTL) and suffer with Throttling etc but I
    have to live with it!!!

    Well easy pickings but whatever eh ;0)

    Meggahurtz, Feb 21, 2007
  8. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    It helps me.
    Doctor said only this mornin that I looked a lot better.
    He asked if I was gettin any lately?
    Why do you have to live with it?
    See, that's the difference between you and me...
    I don't have to live with it.

    Gonz, Feb 21, 2007
  9. Gonz

    Bob Eager Guest

    While you are at it, learn the difference between 'shud' and 'should',
    and between 'retension' and retention'!

    Bob Eager, Feb 21, 2007
  10. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    Did you write it like that cuz you wasn't sure?
    I'll help you this once, it was you're.

    Gonz, Feb 21, 2007
  11. Gonz

    Alastair Guest

    cuz => because, wasn't => weren't <g>

    Alastair, Feb 21, 2007
  12. Gonz

    Bob Eager Guest

    No, I thought it might make it easier for you to understand, given your
    limited skills.

    Bob Eager, Feb 21, 2007
  13. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    Yeh...
    can we get the group back on topic now? :eek:)

    Gonz, Feb 21, 2007
  14. Gonz

    Gonz Guest

    Remember Bob, I shud be at school.

    Gonz, Feb 21, 2007
  15. Gonz

    Meggahurtz Guest

    Well you were the one picking holes ;0)

    Meggahurtz, Feb 21, 2007
  16. Gonz

    dylan30 Guest

    "> Remember Bob, I shud be at school.
    no it is half term in some areas so you still have time to iron your school
    uniform. Second thoughts let your mum do it, irons can be dangerous and your
    still learning to use a keyboard !

    Adam

    dylan30, Feb 21, 2007
  17. Gonz

    SteveH Guest

    'Press 2 for English lessons'

    SteveH, Feb 21, 2007
  18. Gonz

    SteveH Guest

    I do love it when illiterates attack other illiterates in spelling and
    grammar threads.

    SteveH, Feb 21, 2007
  19. Gonz

    SteveH Guest

    Jesus, is it 'illiteracy' week on Usenet this week?

    SteveH, Feb 21, 2007
  20. Gonz

    Tx2 Guest

    of "Gonz" <T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m>, felt we'd be interested in the
    following...

    ....or "shud" and 'should', "retensions" and 'retentions'.

    Numpty.

    Tx2, Feb 21, 2007