    presentation that i can use instead of creating a new one.
    thank you for your help.
    Saad

    Guest, Aug 26, 2006

  2. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    They will even let you bring the powerpoint slides in for your test, so keep
    up the good work.

    lowdes, Aug 26, 2006

  3. Guest

    TBone Guest

    Easy presentation. One big slide with the URL of the Microsoft training
    site.

    There is no easy way. There is only one way to get your MCSE. Pass the
    exams. However make sure you cover the different ways to learn the
    materials. Also it would be good to warn people about braindumps so they
    know how to avoid losing their certs for cheating.

    TBone, Aug 28, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    The easiest way to complete the MCSE is to print a certificate to yourself
    or to try a different certification such as..... hmmmm... MCFE

    Guest, Aug 28, 2006
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Ssshhhh!!! HEY! That was a sekrit!