preparing for the 70-536 exam!

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Jeff, Sep 11, 2006.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Dear reader!

    I want to pass the 70-536 exam, so I've bought these books from amazon.co.uk
    (Wrox):
    ASP.NET 2.0 WebSite Programming: Problem, Design, Solution
    Professional ASP.NET 2.0
    Professional C# 2005
    Professional .NET 2.0 Generic
    Professional .NET Framework

    I read those books and create some test application where I can test what I
    read etc...

    I've heard about question & answer solutions which can help people pass
    exams. These solutions contain explanition why some some of the possible
    answers are wrong and others are correct.... is using them a recommended
    study technique? what is it called?... Is this a product from Microsoft?

    Jeff

    Jeff, Sep 11, 2006