    I welcome recommendations on additional study materials for passing exams
    70-229, 70-316, and 70-320.

    Thanks, Mark.

    Mark Wade, Feb 25, 2007

  2. Mark Wade

    Blackmetal Guest

    MeasureUp is very trustful source for study materials. Hadn't you heard
    about them?

    Blackmetal, Feb 27, 2007

  3. Mark Wade

    Mark Wade Guest

    Thank You Blackmetal. I have not heard of them. I am hoping to compare
    several products before making a purchase. Do you, or anyone else, have
    experience with Measure Up? Or other study materials?

    Mark Wade, Feb 28, 2007
  4. Mark Wade

    Blackmetal Guest

    I have used Measure Up most of the times and the question format is very
    similar to those in the real exams.

    Other good provider is SelfTest y CramSession, but i feel that CramSession
    has not the same dificulty level than Measureup

    Blackmetal, Feb 28, 2007
  5. Mark Wade

    Cerebrus Guest

    Cerebrus, Mar 4, 2007
  6. Hi Mark

    I just sat my 70-305 exam on Monday and passed. I used the Microsoft self
    paced training kit & also a book by Que publications - called exam cram. The
    self paced training kits are good because some of the practice questions are
    the actual exam questions. The Que book also gives you a bit better
    explanation of things. I would recommend that book as well as the training
    kit.

    Hope this helps.

    Rob

    Robert Morton, Mar 17, 2007
  7. Mark Wade

    Guest Guest

    Rob, let me point out to you that having the 'Actual Exam Questions' is NOT
    good. If you have the actual exam questions, then you have what is called a
    '[email protected]'. [email protected] are considered illegal and use of them can be cause for
    termination of your certifications and ultimately your IT Career.

    Please take a few minutes to read more about '[email protected]' and why they are
    illegal.
    http://www.CertGuard.com/braindumps.asp

    --
    CertGuard
    You think you know IT?!?!

    --
    Here are some other useful links:

    Home: http://www.CertGuard.com
    Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/

    Braindumps: http://www.CertGuard.com/braindumps.asp
    Practice Test Providers: http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp
    Study Materials and Books: http://www.CertGuard.com/store.asp
    Vendor Links and Emails: http://www.CertGuard.com/links.asp

    Guest, Mar 19, 2007
  8. CertGuard,

    I didn't say i had all the actual exam questions, the microsoft press books
    written by microsoft gives you practice tests on the CD and all i said was
    that some of those questions i had done on that featured in the exam. I don't
    see how i have done anything illegal there. It was a microsoft book & a
    microsoft exam. I worked hard for my exam, studying every night for about 6
    months.

    Robert Morton, Mar 24, 2007
  9. Mark Wade

    CertGuard Guest

    In your response to the OP, you stated "The self paced training kits are
    good because some of the practice questions are the actual exam questions.",
    this statement *implies* that braindumps are present in your studies. I
    could tell by the rest of your post, however, that they weren't. ;-)

    I wasn't accusing you of doing anything illegal, I apologize if it sounded
    that way. The point I was trying to get to you was that you could not have
    had 'actual exam questions' unless you used braindumps. Your choice of study
    materials was a good choice. I commend you for not using braindumps and wish
    you the best on your future exams.

    If you have any questions about braindumps or exam security, please visit
    our forums.
    http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/

    CertGuard, Apr 7, 2007
  10. Mark Wade

    Cerebrus Guest

    In my experience, the books by Que have always been awesome for test
    preparation. Their practice tests give you a good feel of the *type*
    of questions on the actual exam, are evenly spread out to cover most
    of the important topics, and do a good job in allowing you to identify
    your weak areas. This is the purpose of a good Practice test.

    Cerebrus, Apr 12, 2007