    I would really appreciate for any advice.
    Thank you very much.
    SSD

    SSD, Jan 28, 2005

  2. SSD

    comp_sci_kid Guest

    it is impossible to tell you how long it will take for you to prepare for
    the mcad.net it all depends on your individual capabilities.

    c# programers tend to earn more money because there is a perception in the
    industry that c# is a more difficult language.

    check www.stsware.com for preparation exams. i've used them and they're
    excellent.

    good luck

    comp_sci_kid, Feb 15, 2005