    "best" way to prepare for this exam. Are there any books, practice
    exams, etc. that are considered "THE BEST"?

    Thanks

    samadams_2006, May 16, 2007

  2. samadams_2006

    Cerebrus Guest

    Cerebrus, May 16, 2007

  3. samadams_2006

    jbj Guest

    I would move directly to the 70-536 exam first, and then either the 70-526,
    70-528 or 70-529 exams. These are .Net 2.0 exams. Pass the two exams and you
    become a MCTS.

    Get paid Cash & Stocks to Surf the Web!
    http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBS7059

    Hello,

    I'm interested in taking the following exam for an upcoming job.

    Exam 70-315: Developing and Implementing Web Applications with
    Microsoft Visual C#T .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET.

    Since the job is being offered soon I need to know the "quickest" and

    jbj, May 18, 2007