    concerned about WMI command-line in particular)

    Any suggestion are appreciated.

    Francesco

    Francesco, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Francesco

    Mike Schmidt Guest

    When I took my 70-290 test last December, there was no WMI questions on it.

    It did however, deal a lot with Share/NTFS permissions, Backup/Restore and
    Automated System Recovery questions.

    Make sure you practice on a test server a lot, I found that helped me out a
    lot. Passed on my first try.

    Mike Schmidt, Mar 23, 2005

  3. Francesco

    nguyenpv Guest

    nguyenpv, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Francesco

    S Kaliyan Guest

    hi Francesco

    do u have dump for 70-290 with , can you mail to me. i
    want to take the exam please help me.

    S Kaliyan

    S Kaliyan, Mar 29, 2005
  5. Francesco

    catwalker63 Guest

    Go away a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r!!!! The only dumps here get flushed!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
    deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain

    catwalker63, Mar 30, 2005
  6. Francesco

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    FYI-Geek101

    FYI-Geek101, Mar 31, 2005