    What Practice tests need to do? And what the real test
    like?

    Thanks,

    S Zafar H, Sep 8, 2003

  2. S Zafar H

    MCSE World Guest

    This exam is not so so hard, but you should not sell yourself short. Get
    lots of practice on a test lab and you will be in good shape.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 8, 2003

  3. S Zafar H

    Mat Roberts Guest

    I also finished 2152, and I found taking 2126 (the class that maps to
    the 218 test) helped my understanding. I also bought Sybex's Study
    Guide book, with the advice of a friend that passed 210 using it.

    Mat Roberts, Sep 10, 2003