    Will these courses increase my chances of passing the exam the first time or
    I should just stick to the book and eventually add Transcender simulation
    exams within the next few days. I am planning to take exams within 4 weeks

    Alex. O. Koranteng, Sep 8, 2009

  2. Probably not any more than thoroughly reading the book and understanding the
    content.

    On the other hand, if you have access to the courses at no cost,
    or you have $225-$500 to spend on 30 hours of guided, self-paced learning,
    or you're more inclined to learn better from guided learning rather than
    simple textbook reading,
    and the $500 investment seems worth it, you might find some value in the
    eLearning courses.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Sep 9, 2009

  3. Lawrence,

    Thanks for the advise. Can you point me to the resource for 30 hours self
    paced guided resource. I may be able to squeeze it into my budget.

    Alex. O. Koranteng, Sep 9, 2009
  4. The first is the one you cited, which contains 14 hours (Collection 5160)
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/offerDetail.aspx?offerPriceId=138134.

    The other 16 hours are in the follow-on course: Collection 5161
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/offerDetail.aspx?offerPriceId=138133

    Both are listed in the exam information page on the Preparation Materials
    tab at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-536&locale=en-us#tab3

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Sep 9, 2009
  5. Lawrence,

    Thank you for all the inforamtion provided. I really apreciate it.

    Alex. O. Koranteng, Sep 9, 2009