    doubt if this will prepare me well enough to pass the test.

    Thanks,
    Venkat

    atreya, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Shailendra Sharma, Sep 14, 2003

  3. atreya

    Jaime Guest

    Does anyone else think Programming Microsoft Visual
    Basic .NET (Core Reference) is worth the money?

    Jaime, Sep 16, 2003
  4. atreya

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Does anyone else think Programming Microsoft Visual
    Given that everything can be found in the msdn, then no.

    Kline Sphere, Sep 16, 2003
  5. atreya

    Mike Wentzel Guest

    The Exam Cram 2 books are pretty good. They give good
    breadth and usually have a couple hard copy sample tests
    and a CD based randomized sample test.

    Mike Wentzel, Sep 17, 2003