    the ISP DNS servers as well (trial and error after wondering why I could
    only get to a few web sites and not all web sites).

    It's all good since then :)

    Jane Colman, Jun 5, 2006

  2. Marshalx

    Matt_2k34 Guest

    A Bad workman blames his tools - yes x64 had its jitters- 6 MONTHS
    ago...

    i only have one thing that doesnt work on mine... A crappy steering
    wheel.. thrustmaster are slow to get round to my S/w, My bluetooth
    works :) Works with the generic drivers included in x64.. novel that..
    :)

    Also i got no problems with Sata-Raid and IDE controllers on here -
    graphics card never performed better- installed 2x 1gb ddr2 ram and it
    had a moment of lapse while it reconfigg'd all the settings and its
    never run smoother- quieter or more efficient (i got a power meter in
    the front of the comp on my PSU and it runs at about 200w on idle and
    320 flat out :) )

    Not bad for saying its got alot in it...

    x64 is very good at far cry - far more detail than the 32bit ver- also
    the extra ram i put in gave it a kick up the jacksy too...

    So really- i dont see why everyone moans about it - its stable ?(better
    than my dads laptop running xp on a very fast intel celeron (the
    machines fine just xp is pants) its efficient - and people dont NEED
    anything, we WANT this product and it seems you did too as you bought
    it - if you didnt like the first x64 laptop why did you buy another?
    Also dont bother with laptops - they a hunk of junk anyway - get a
    powerful desktop, they're cheaper, faster, theyre just not mobile - and
    besides... ive never seen a modded Laptop case - Have you ? :)

    Matt_2k34, Jun 6, 2006

  3. Marshalx

    Guest Guest

    Marshalx

    As a CHRISTian i find your remarks here in this forum "extreemly" rude,
    insensitive, intolerant, and hate-filled.
    I did not come to this forum to have my beliefs trashed in such an offensive
    manner. I did not come here to attack your beliefs or lack thereof.
    If i wanted to engage in that kind interaction with you I would be posting
    in other forums.

    I came here to discuss Microsoft products "PERIOD"

    Now everybody has a right to their beliefs you have yours, I have mine, and
    everybody else has theirs.

    There are many, many forums for you to go to for this type of discussion. al
    I ask is that here you respect that many other people that share this forum
    and keep your comments focused on the Microsoft topic in the post

    Guest, Jun 8, 2006
  4. he's a troll. Ignore him, please.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 8, 2006
  5. Marshalx