Practicing hydroponics

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Miguel, Jun 7, 2009.

  1. Miguel

    Miguel Guest

    Miguel, Jun 7, 2009

  2. Miguel

    Nicko Guest

    Nice to see that you finally got out of that church.

    You are growing an avocado! Cool. I have found it really difficult
    to get avocado pits to germinate. How did you do it? Just by
    suspending it in water? I have tried to do this a a few times but
    only got one to sprout.

    But dude! I hope you stopped this guy from strangling this person:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3584420394/

    Nicko, Jun 7, 2009