    MeasureUp tests, or the Self Test?

    thanks,
    psi

    psinyc, Jan 31, 2004

  2. psinyc

    jackchen Guest

    jackchen, Feb 1, 2004

  3. psinyc

    Grant Guest

    I've used both for all my exams. A lot of money, I know,
    but well worth it IMHO.

    They have different approaches to questions and I've
    found they compliment each other really well. Generally,
    I'd use SelfTest until I am getting 90% or above
    consistantly, and then fire up the MeasureUp exams.
    Initial result would be around 70% or so and then I'd
    build up to 90% plus before taking the real exam.

    It's impossible for me to recommend one over the other as
    they both have excellent questions.

    Grant, Feb 2, 2004
  4. psinyc

    Guest Guest

    so from what it sounds like, the MeasureUp exams are more
    difficult?

    This may also be another tough question to answer, but if
    you had to choice one, which one is closer to the actual
    exams?

    thanks,
    psi

    Guest, Feb 4, 2004