    but not Braindumps? Who's a good company to look into for practice test
    material. (If they're legal and wont get my certs revoked of course.)
    Thanks.

    chris, Oct 16, 2003

  2. www.mcsebraindumps.com brill.. but if you are one of
    those muppets who only transdump and know nothing make
    sure you have a backup job.. pot washing or KFc.. in the
    real world you get found out pretty quick... other wise
    good luck ... SYBEX are superb and CBT nuggets good

    the day I used
    >Transcenders. I read on the MS site recently that they

    are cracking down on
    >people that use Braindumps and the like. However I just

    did a search on the
    >net and practice tests are all over the place. Whats the

    difference between
    >a Braindump and a practice test. How could something like

    Transcenders be OK

    big on dumps but know your sybex stuff n do some p, Oct 16, 2003

  3. chris

    Jaime Guest

    transcender

    Jaime, Oct 19, 2003
  4. chris

    Tore Bostrup Guest

    A practice test is not considered a braindump. I'm not overly knowledgeable
    about the braindumps that are out there, but AFAIK, they are typically what
    a candidate (or many candidates) compile from memory of questions and
    answers from the real exam. It is like your old highschool teacher (at
    least I had one of those) who gave the same test(s) every year - you'd get a
    copy - learn only the correct answers, and know very little about the
    subject in general - but pass with flying colors.

    HTH,
    Tore.

    Tore Bostrup, Oct 24, 2003