    where you'd pay $5 or something for a "oneshut" online test?

    Any good books for 70-528, 70-536?

    Thanks

    Olan Meier, Jan 7, 2007

  2. Olan Meier

    Guest Guest

    Hello Olan
    if you want Resorces For 70-528 & 70-536
    send your mail
    Adam

    Guest, Jan 8, 2007

  3. Olan Meier

    Guest Guest

    Hi Again
    My mail ()

    Guest, Jan 8, 2007
  4. Olan Meier

    Cerebrus Guest

    Khaled,

    What "resorces" are you going to send ? Please give details so we can
    email you too.

    Cerebrus, Jan 8, 2007
  5. Olan Meier

    Guest Guest

    can you send them to me as well, thx

    Guest, Jan 9, 2007
  6. Olan Meier

    DESchwartz Guest

    Can i get MCAD sample questions or Practice test Questions to prepare
    MCAD

    DESchwartz, Jan 11, 2007
  7. Olan Meier

    OlaKolarz Guest

    Can I get sample questions or any material to prepare for exam - my
    email is

    Thanks
    Ola

    OlaKolarz, Jan 20, 2007
  8. Olan Meier

    chandu Guest

    Can u please send any material regarding MCTS(70-536)
    My mail id is

    Thanks in advance
    Chandu

    chandu, Jan 31, 2007
  9. Olan Meier

    Ravi Guest

    Can You please send dump on (70-526 & 70-536)
    My mail id :

    Ravi, Feb 5, 2007
  10. Olan Meier

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Cn u plz snd MCP ID, full name, n email to NDAViolations<AT>CertGuard<DOT>com?

    I make sure u get what u need.

    Rgs

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 5, 2007
  11. Olan Meier

    Soundar Guest

    Hello Olan ,
    can i have the study materials for the exam 70-536, 70-528 etc.,

    Soundar

    Soundar, Feb 15, 2007
  12. Olan Meier

    Guest Guest

    Hi there.
    Is there any restriction on who can receive this information, or how it can
    be posted?

    I too would like any additional resources for these as my entire development
    team are going through these exams in the next four weeks.

    Can this information be made available to this group?

    If you can only supply information to individual emails, then I would be
    very grateful if you could send the resources or links (exams 70-528,

    Many thanks.
    Steve Henderson.

    Guest, Feb 22, 2007
  13. Olan Meier

    Guest Guest

    Good day to you. I am planning to take exam 70-528 on 12 March, 2007. Could
    you send me some of the practice materials please. Thanks in advance. My
    email adress is

    Litynskyy Sviatoslav, Feb 26, 2007
  15. Olan Meier

    bulbul.saggi Guest

    Hi,

    Can you please send some dumps on 70-526 and 70-431?

    Thanks,
    Sophie

    bulbul.saggi, Mar 5, 2007
  16. Olan Meier

    index Guest

    index, Mar 6, 2007
  17. Olan Meier

    Guest Guest

    That information is illegal and violates the Non-Disclosure agreements of every
    Certification Vendor. Please do not post links to illegal material in these
    groups anymore or you will be reported.

    Guest, Mar 7, 2007
  18. Olan Meier

    Suman Guest

    hi could you please send me all the references you have for 70-536,
    70-528 to ...thanks a lot!!

    Suman, Mar 8, 2007
  19. Olan Meier

    Guest Guest

    Sorry, I don't just e-mail anyone that leaves their address...I'm just not that
    kinda guy. But here are the links you need.

    MCPD Self-Paced Training Kit:
    http://astore.amazon.com/certguardcom-20/detail/0735623767/002-4947625-4383204

    70-536 Books:
    http://astore.amazon.com/certguardcom-20/detail/0735622779/002-4947625-4383204