PR: SnapGear and Zone Labs Team Up

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Miles Gillham, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. SnapGear and Zone Labs Team to Offer Internet Security Solution for Home and
    Office Networks

    Partnership Brings State of the Art Protection at an Affordable Price to
    Small Business,
    SOHO and Small Enterprise Users

    SnapGear(R) Inc., a leading supplier of Internet security products and
    custom design solutions, and Zone Labs(R), Inc., a leading creator of
    endpoint security solutions, today announced that the entire line of
    SnapGear firewall/VPN appliances will ship with Zone Labs' award-winning
    Internet security solution, ZoneAlarm(R) Pro.

    Only computers registered as being protected by ZoneAlarm Pro will be
    allowed VPN access to SnapGear head-end equipment, through the new joint
    offering. The SnapGear/Zone Labs solution strengthens the security of each
    PC connected via SnapGear against security threats by stopping hackers
    searching for back-door entry to sensitive data.

    [ Full release available from http://www.snapgear.com/news20030624.html ]

    Cheers,

    Miles

    Miles Gillham, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Miles Gillham

    DesertRat Guest

    I wonder what will happen here? Will SnapGear bring Zone Labs up to their
    level of performance or will Zone Labs drag SnapGear down to their level
    of non-performance...

    DR

    DesertRat, Jun 25, 2003