PPTP through ISA 2004 and PIX v7.02 with double NAT

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Igac, Oct 12, 2005.

  1. Igac

    Igac Guest

    We have in our organization the following setup:

    Inside network-----ISA2004-----PIX(v7.02)-------Internet

    Both ISA and PIX are doing NAT...

    With PIX version 6.3.x pptp from the inside network to the internet was
    working fine with fixup pptp on the pix.
    When we first upgraded pix to 7.01 pptp stopped working completely.
    With 7.02 the first time a new connection is established but all connections
    after that fail.
    I have inspect pptp setup on the pix.
    Cisco stated that they fixed pptp passthrough in 7.02 but I'm not sure.

    Does anybody have any similar experience with this ?

    Igor Videc

    Igac, Oct 12, 2005