    appropiate direction, I would very much appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    Jamdatadude

    jamdatadude, Jun 29, 2006

  2. You may wish to investigate Cisco's Permitting PPTP Connections Through
    the PIX:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...s_configuration_example09186a0080094a5a.shtml

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory
    http://www.bradreese.com/network-engineer-directory.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    Website: http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm

    www.BradReese.Com, Jun 29, 2006

  3. jamdatadude

    jamdatadude Guest

    Gotta love it when what you are thinking doesn't make it into your
    post. I should have added that the PPTP connections terminating at the
    PIX not a seperate server. Typically on their side they are behind
    some linksys device; however, they don't have the option to change the
    I address.

    Thanks,
    jason

    jamdatadude, Jun 30, 2006
  4. jamdatadude

    RC Guest

    I'm trying to picture why this wouldn't work....what addresses are you
    assigning to the VPN client? If its the same subnet as the client's physical
    interface it be a problem, but it would be simple to use a 172.16.x.x
    subnet. I haven't come across any ISPs or defaults that use this...yet.

    If you really want to avoid problems, use public addresses for you VPN
    clients.

    RC, Jul 1, 2006