Powershell 3.01

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Alt-Ctrl-Del, Oct 13, 2005.

  1. Alt-Ctrl-Del

    Alt-Ctrl-Del Guest

    For any of you that may like this kind of thing I thought I would put a
    link to it here.

    It's just a small freeware program of 52 kilobytes that puts many useful
    options on the context menu's of My Computer , C: and folder and file
    right click menu's . I find it very useful and thought some of you might
    also.

    1. On the My Computer right click option it gives you: Add-Remove
    programs, Calculator, Clean Drive, Control Panel, Dos Prompt, Log Off,
    Quit Windows, Reboot, etc...

    2. On the C: right click option it gives you: Check Drive, Clean Drive,
    Defrag this Drive.

    3. Right click on a file and it gives you: Copy to Folder, Move to Folder.

    4. Highlight and right click on a word in a webpage and it gives you:
    Search Dictionary, Search for Images, Search Newsgroups, Search the Web.

    Alt

    Alt-Ctrl-Del, Oct 13, 2005