    ethernet cable. One side is connected to your network and the other
    you plug your pc into.

    Thanks

    gene martinez, Feb 20, 2006

  2. www.networking-forum.com, Feb 21, 2006

  3. gene martinez

    thrill5 Guest

    Be careful of using in-line power because the devices you are connecting
    must be 802.11af compliant to use it. 7940 and 7960's are not 802.11af
    compliant (They use the Cisco PoE standard) and will not work with in-line
    power. The new 7941's and 7961's are 802.11af compliant and will work with
    in-line power.

    Scott

    thrill5, Feb 21, 2006
  4. gene martinez, Feb 21, 2006
  5. I was thinking more of 2 units that allow you to use ethernet over AC
    power. One unit connects to your network and the other you plug your
    pc into..

    gene martinez, Feb 21, 2006
  6. gene martinez

    thrill5 Guest