    carry as much current. All in all, it's a pretty clever circuit. That's
    why the essentials of it have been around so long, starting with the AT PS.

    Virg Wall

    V W Wall, Feb 5, 2004

  2. kwijlebabulus

    labatyd Guest

    400W, I'm going to guess about 3 sq inch core at 68 hz. From an old book I
    have.
    OK. I'll take your word for it. Makes sense. I understand the concept of
    invertors. Too bad I threw out the old one months back. If I recall though
    it was much smaller than 300W, closer to 150W. The one in my current system
    was replaced under warranty.

    I really don't feel there is much cause for concern though. A voltage rating
    on the capacitors should give a clue which ones to watch for and like you
    say "bleeder resistors" take care of that anyway.

    labatyd, Feb 5, 2004

  3. well folks

    thanx for all the information

    i'll let you know as soon as i have changed it

    greets and thanx

    kwijl

    kwijlebabulus, Feb 5, 2004