    small power supply comming off the HD drive. I assume this is pretty
    std stuff otherwise the cards would not sell. PC is XP2000, 512MB ram
    and already have AGP 4x card.

    david blakemore, Jan 27, 2004

  2. david blakemore

    Syphillus Guest

    That means it requires the larger molex power clip, like the one that powers
    the HD.
    Not the the tiny one that plugs into your floppy or fans for instance.
    The power rating for your Power Supply should be printed on a sticker on the
    unit...
    If you only have one hard drive and one or two cd drives power should not be
    a problem...

    I would definitly suggest getting a cooling fan for the new graphics card
    heat sink...
    which does use a tiny dongle power clip.... remember more power more
    heat....

    Syphillus, Jan 27, 2004