power scheme alias ​​shows to nothing

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Theodor Haube, Oct 27, 2013.

  1. Hello,

    I exported, deleted and re-imported the default power scheme high
    performance by powercfg under Windows 7.

    Then I compared the GUIDs of the schemes and the GUIDs of the alias by
    powercfg-aliases and powercfg-list and observed the following:

    1 The newly imported schema has no longer its old GUID, but
    got a new one.

    2 The aliases are no longer correct:

    2.1 The alias SCHEME_MAX has now the GUID of the power scheme sleep mode.

    2.1 SCHEME_BALANCED has the GUID of Balanced.

    2.3 SCHEME_MIN has now the old GUID of maximum performance and pointing
    in emptiness.

    Do you know a way that the mapping alias <-> GUID schemes
    are correct again?

    Do you have any idea how I can change the alias entry or the GUID of the
    schema maximum performance?

    Greetings
    Theodor

    Theodor Haube, Oct 27, 2013