[Power Post 2000] where is it documented?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by All Things Mopar, Jun 23, 2005.

  1. I am using Power Post 2000 and cannot figure out how to add my
    sig or a paragraph of text with every binary upload. I've tried
    the following web sites but all appear to be either down right
    now and/or don't adress my question:

    http://www.cosmicwolf.com/Files/PowerPost_v13b25-SpeedFix.zip

    http://www.cosmicwolf.com/

    http://www.smr-usenet.com/files/power-post.exe

    Then, besides my sig as below, I'd like to include some
    explanative text that goes with each post. The only place I can
    find is on the Prefix Text tab of the set-up for a list of
    images to upload. But PP2K /always/ puts the text into a
    /separate/ post!

    How do I get text and my sig to post /with/ the image I'm
    posting?

    Also, is there anywhere that Power Post is documented? is there
    a Yahoo group of Usenet group for PP2K? It is /not/ www.Net-
    Toys.8k.com. All that is are a number of on-line gambling sites.

    Thanks for your help.

    All Things Mopar, Jun 23, 2005

  2. All Things Mopar

    old jon Guest

    Just tried a `google` for `powerpost forum` and found bits, suggest you go
    the same route. HTH. best wishes..J

    old jon, Jun 23, 2005