  1. George&Ade

    George&Ade Guest

    Thanks very much for all your help....ive done it!!!!!!!!!

    George&Ade, Jul 12, 2003

  2. George&Ade

    Shep© Guest

    What did you do?

    Shep©, Jul 12, 2003

  3. George&Ade

    Jimchip Guest

    *You* asked "What did you do?"....sheesh

    Jimchip, Jul 12, 2003
  4. George&Ade

    Shep© Guest

    Yes but I think you mis-understood(my fault).I wanted to know what
    fixed the problem for the benefit of other posters/lurkers and the
    archives.Sorry if it came over the wrong way :)

    Shep©, Jul 12, 2003
  5. George&Ade

    °Mike° Guest

    I think it was you that misunderstood Jimchip - you need
    to lighten up a touch.

    °Mike°, Jul 12, 2003
  6. George&Ade

    Shep© Guest