    don't know where else to look for it.

    Please, help
    Ante

    anteperkovic, Sep 10, 2006

  2. anteperkovic

    beenthere Guest

    Ask the people you bought the new laptop from.

    beenthere, Sep 10, 2006

  3. anteperkovic

    loOP9 Guest

    Did your CD come in a sleeve? Look on the CD envelope for your
    key...if not there, I suggest the same as the person above - contact
    the people you bought the laptop from.

    loOP9, Sep 11, 2006
  4. anteperkovic

    pinchee Guest

    It,s the sn printed on the cd itself..

    pinchee, Sep 14, 2006
  5. mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    You may get some answers here, at least it's a start:

    http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/support/answerbox.jsp?FID=2325

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 14, 2006
  6. anteperkovic

    Fat Ass Fred Guest

    This seems to have some interest to what your looking for:
    http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/support/answerbox.jsp?FID=2328

    There are two major CD key formats:

    * ABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY: The left two digits are English characters,
    the other 14 digits could be English or numeric characters
    * ABYYY-YYYYY-YYYYY-YYYYY-YYYYY-YYYYY: The left two digits are
    English characters, the other 28 digits could be English or numeric
    characters. Hyphens are used per five digits.

    From the looks of it, your looking for the serial number, not the
    activation key...

    Either way, I'd highly recommend calling their tech support and asking
    them, if not call the company you bought it from....They may have sent
    you the wrong serial number for the particular type of powerDVD
    cd-rom.... In either case, you need to talk to the people you bought
    the computer from and Power DVD to get it straight....

    Fat Ass Fred, Sep 14, 2006