    time switch to recycle both the same thing happens. I have to manually power
    cycle the 3102 in the morning to get it to re register. Any suggestions?
    (Other than stop using a timer!!)

    R. Giskard Reventlov, Apr 16, 2009

  2. R. Giskard Reventlov

    Paul Hayes Guest

    yes the issue will be that it takes a minute or so longer for the ADSL
    router to boot up, sync the line and connect to the ISP than it takes
    for the 3102 to boot up.

    Why do you have to reboot your router every night? I'd try and fix
    whatever is causing that problem rather than trying to work around it.

    cheers,
    Paul.

    Paul Hayes, Apr 20, 2009