Power consumption and Vista's Aero interface .

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Jack Hammond, Oct 6, 2006.

  1. Jack Hammond

    Jack Hammond Guest

    Jack Hammond, Oct 6, 2006

  2. T'was the Fri, 06 Oct 2006 14:57:24 +1300 when I remembered Jack
    Hammond <[email protected]***.com saying something like this:
    Intel GMA 650? Not that good, doesn't even have hardware T&L (much to
    my dismay).

    Waylon Kenning, Oct 6, 2006

  3. Jack Hammond

    Gordon Guest

    Gordon, Oct 6, 2006
  4. Jack Hammond

    thingy Guest

    Think of the $s it is going to burn.....

    Interesting that years ago the people raved about new Windows versions,
    now they seem to go out of their way to bitch.....

    MS should take heed, they are stocking up a huge amount of ill-will.....

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Oct 7, 2006