    does this mean they dont allow this?

    how can i get around this?

    thanks for any help

    horizon, Nov 17, 2003

  2. horizon

    °Mike° Guest

    You *must* use a valid email address with cis.dfn.
    Here are two ways of creating valid email addresses, that
    you can have filtered before it reaches your box. So, if
    you create an address for use in newsgroups, make sure
    that you *only* use it in newsgroups, and filter it appropriately.

    SpamGourmet
    http://www.spamgourmet.com/

    SpamMotel
    http://www.spammotel.com/