  1. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    or else!

    thanatoid, May 9, 2006

  2. thanatoid

    Jim Guest

    HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    please

    Jim, May 9, 2006

  3. thanatoid

    Duane Arnold Guest

    LOL

    Duane Arnold, May 9, 2006
  4. thanatoid

    Evan Platt Guest

    Yeah!

    Like

    "I can't send mail. What's wrong?"

    Evan Platt, May 9, 2006
  5. thanatoid

    James Guest

    Or else?
    Is that all your message?

    OHHH you've done the thing where you write it all in the subject line! Tit.

    James, May 9, 2006
  6. thanatoid

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya thanatoid.

    HELP?

    Ponder, May 9, 2006
  7. Today thanatoid attempted to dazzle everyone with this profound
    linguistic utterance
    you are right, of course, but "or else" what? <grin>

    All Things Mopar, May 9, 2006
  8. thanatoid

    Whiskers Guest

    Whiskers, May 9, 2006
  9. I lose connection with the web every time I press

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, May 9, 2006
  10. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    I congratulate you both on your creativity and your marvelous
    and original sense of humor.

    t.

    thanatoid, May 10, 2006
  11. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    Duane Arnold <""Yep-Don't-Bother\"@[email protected]">
    wrote in

    You must laugh a lot. Like monkeys do.

    t.

    thanatoid, May 10, 2006
  12. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    I am beginning to wonder whether you should not have been
    included in the "Order Of Death" after all...

    t.

    thanatoid, May 10, 2006
  13. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    Hmmm...

    tit1 (tit) n.1. a titmouse. 2. any of various other small
    birds. [1540–50; repr. ME tite- (in titemose TITMOUSE) ; akin to
    Norw tite titmouse, ON tittr tack, pin. Cf. TIT]tit2 (tit)
    n.1. a teat. 2. Slang (vulgar ) . a breast. [bef. 1100; ME
    titte, OE titt, c. MLG, MD titte, MHG zitze, Norw titta; akin to
    TIT1]Tit. Titus. tit. title.

    Sorry, I don't get it.

    And as you PERFECTLY WELL KNOW, cock, it was:

    a) inherently necessary
    b) nowhere NEAR requiring even the least bit of a scroll let
    alone column resize.

    Regards,
    t.

    thanatoid, May 10, 2006
  14. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    <grin> right back atcha.
    Well, I am certainly not reading any posts entitled "help" or
    "need serious help please" or "I need advice" etc...

    t.

    thanatoid, May 10, 2006
  15. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    As you PERFECTLY WELL KNOW, it was:

    a) inherently necessary
    b) nowhere NEAR requiring even the least bit of a scroll let
    alone column resize. While YOURS was.

    And if you were just trying to be funny, it didn't work - at
    least not for me.

    Regards,
    t.

    thanatoid, May 10, 2006
  16. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    Now THIS was funny...

    t.

    thanatoid, May 10, 2006
  17. thanatoid

    Jim Guest

    Yeah unlike your posts that regularly flame and rag with no purpose at all.

    Jim, May 10, 2006
  18. thanatoid

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Don't call for me like a jackass do your HEE HAW like a big jackass,
    maybe donkey style. ;-)

    Duane Arnold, May 10, 2006
  19. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    thanatoid, May 10, 2006
  20. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    Duane Arnold <""Yep-Don't-Bother\"@[email protected]">
    wrote in

    Not sure I know what donkey style is, I like doggy style myself.
    %-}

    thanatoid, May 10, 2006