    Canon i965?

    Thanks for any help

    Alan Smith

    Alan Smith, Feb 20, 2004

  2. What is a Canon i965?

    Gary Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Feb 20, 2004

  3. Alan Smith

    Christian Guest

    I believe Qimage can do this.

    Christian, Feb 20, 2004
  4. Alan Smith

    RAD Guest

    I believe the printer screen on your i965 is similar or the same as my
    i9100. If you look at the Page Setup screen you'll see Printing Type.
    One of the options is Poster Print. I haven't tried it yet, but will
    sometime next week for a panorama I have. (On 13x19 paper it printed 2"
    high, but not the full image length.)

    Hope that helped.

    RAD

    RAD, Feb 20, 2004
  5. Alan Smith

    RAD Guest

    You did mean the i960, right?

    RAD

    RAD, Feb 20, 2004
  6. So I was right, there is no i965, right? At least I never heard of it.

    Gary Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Feb 20, 2004
  7. Alan Smith

    Peter Austin Guest

  8. I think he means the i965.

    The one released pretty much everywhere except USA, who instead got the
    i960. The i965 has higher resolution.

    Tsk. Shows how much people paid attention to all those posts on the subject
    a few months back :)

    Martin Francis, Feb 20, 2004