    It is? WTF are cnuts???
    Whew, glad to hear it.

    JaR

    JaR, Jun 9, 2004

  2. billyw

    billyw Guest

    i dont talk like that..
    but i use the c word every 7.5 seconds without fail

    billyw, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Directions for obtaining your new member's kit:

    1. take your left hand
    2. place it against your left buttock
    3. hold there until death

    Vigo Breadcrumbs, Jun 9, 2004
  4. billyw

    billyw Guest

    yes but you have to be quite confident and show them that you are woth the
    money.
    no point working for six pack of piss water

    billyw, Jun 9, 2004
  5. billyw

    Neil Guest

    tell them to pay the boy no more than 5. harumph, a fool and thier 6 pack
    of Dr. Pepper...

    what a sad world...

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  6. billyw

    Neil Guest

    ok I'm hurt Vigo. There is no way I can hold it there till my death. 4-5
    hours max and then my hand goes to sleep. I'm starting to think that
    there is no welcome kit...

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004