    Send in 100 labels from any size cans of Vigo plain breadcrumbs.
    Absolutely, my man! You dig?
    The best!

    Vigo Breadcrumbs, Jun 9, 2004

  2. billyw

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    You're a riot.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 9, 2004

  3. I hereby declare this to be the official MCNGP FAQ
    P.S. Vigo, e-mail me.

    --
    Fris "or google me, your call" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 9, 2004
  4. billyw

    Neil Guest

    you owe me a new monitor. I'm hoping this comes thru as I can't see what
    I'm typing. the projectile vomit is masking the screen...

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  5. Okay, I'm seriously considering changing careers and becoming your literary
    agent.

    --
    Fris "Anyone know where I can download some CLA dumps?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 9, 2004
  6. billyw

    JaR Guest

    That's torn it. I will never again be able to get near a Wendy's without
    remembering this. No great loss, thankfully.

    JaR, Jun 9, 2004
  7. billyw

    Neil Guest

    I'm archiving all his stuff and I'm gonna release a compilation once I
    have enough. "the Best of Breadcrumbs"

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  8. I wish I could share some of the actual e-mail messages. The company used
    Exchange, and as I had a notebook (another fvcking out-of-pocket expense,
    thank you), I had a fair number of them in offline folders. I was too
    quick to dis-join my notebook from the work domain, which rendered the OST
    file inaccessible. I'll have to unearth the pre-Exchange archive, as I'm
    sure some of them are equally shriek-worthy.

    Vigo Breadcrumbs, Jun 9, 2004
  9. billyw

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    *shudders*....you mean, you're going to share *actual*, *real* tales from
    the crypt? I don't know if I'm ready for that. I scare easily.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 9, 2004
  10. billyw

    Neil Guest

    you know damn right
    As I was walking down the street one day
    A man came up to me and asked me what the time was that was on my watch,
    yeah
    And I said

    Does anybody really know what time it is
    Does anybody really care
    If so I can’t imagine why
    We’ve all got time enough to cry

    you try to confuse
    updates

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  11. billyw

    JaR Guest

    We wait, with breathless anticipation, and a fresh bag of popcorn, the
    posting of same.

    JaR
    Blue Thug

    JaR, Jun 9, 2004
  12. Everybody wants prosthetic foreheads on their real heads.

    Vigo Breadcrumbs, Jun 9, 2004
  13. billyw

    billyw Guest

    can i just say that charging too little is a bad mistake.
    certainly in business to business.
    price perception plays a large part in deals.
    i started out being quite egaliterian, but soon found out that others
    couldn't care less.
    hence trippled my hourly rate in a 9 month period

    billyw, Jun 9, 2004
  14. billyw

    Neil Guest

    here are your labels
    http://www.vigo-alessi.com/images/products/1315.jpg
    (times 100)

    When can I expect my certificate? will I get a lapel pin? how about a
    wallet card. Am I now a VCRVE (vigo Certified Rick Vigorous Expert)? did
    I make the early achivers list?

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  15. billyw

    billyw Guest

    now please explain to me why it is so hard for brits to get into US..
    everyone else it seems gets a free ticket

    billyw, Jun 9, 2004
  16. billyw

    kpg Guest

    can i just say that charging too little is a bad mistake.
    True. People think they get what they pay for. Charge too little
    and they think you don't know anything.

    On the art circuit, if a piece won't move, double the price until
    it does. Works every time it's tried.

    I working on it, but I have a hard time keeping a straight face when
    I tell someone I charge $150.00/Hr. for on site service.

    kpg

    kpg, Jun 9, 2004
  17. billyw

    billyw Guest

    ah... as your military is busy subjegating another country (yes you have an
    empire, admit it)
    you throw insults from afar..

    i fart in your general direction

    cnuts

    btw i know for you "cnuts" is a big deal word for you colonials.. it isn't
    here...

    billyw, Jun 9, 2004
  18. billyw

    billyw Guest

    i dont charge that much, but i agree..
    if i did charge that they would in most cases dither a bit then assume i
    was god and take things from there

    billyw, Jun 9, 2004
  19. billyw

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Speaking of that...I got around to finally watching Lock, Stock and Two
    Smoking blah blah blah last night, and the C-bomb was repeated roughly 4
    jillion times. No offense, but I couldn't help thinking of good ol' billyw
    every time they said it.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 9, 2004
  20. You overestimate (or underestimate, I don't know which would be more
    apropos) the tightwads that are my existing/potential customers. It's
    mostly small businesses in my area, and even though they use them on a
    dialy basis, most aren't really sold on this whole computer thing
    anyway. There's a glut of "IT professionals" with their own shingles
    hung out, so there's a real race to the bottom for price. That 90% of
    them are worthless is immaterial. To a number, all my customers have
    tried to dicker me down by telling me about how their neighbor's lawn
    boy will rewire their whole office for a six-pack of Dr. Pepper, or
    something similar.

    Vigo Breadcrumbs, Jun 9, 2004