posted without comment

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by billyw, Jun 8, 2004.

  1. billyw

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Jun 8, 2004

  2. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    *sigh*

    Jtyc, Jun 8, 2004

  3. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 8, 2004
  4. billyw

    billyw Guest

    oh we posted your "bomb" today..
    it was meant to be posted a couple of weeks ago, but my daughter "forgot" to
    post it..
    after some attitude adjustment i posted it myself..

    billyw, Jun 8, 2004
  5. billyw

    billyw Guest

    define relative

    billyw, Jun 8, 2004
  6. Uncle Vigo

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 8, 2004
  7. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    oh we posted your "bomb" today..
    If you labled it "Bomb" it might actually make it.

    Jtyc, Jun 8, 2004
  8. billyw

    Dragon Guest

    Truth Hurts!

    Dragon, Jun 8, 2004
  9. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    Truth Hurts!

    Not always.

    Jtyc, Jun 8, 2004
  10. Vigo Breadcrumbs, Jun 8, 2004
  11. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 8, 2004
  12. billyw

    Dragon Guest

    at least in this case. :)

    Dragon, Jun 8, 2004
  13. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    I beg your pardon?

    Apparently, your relative.

    congrats!

    Jtyc, Jun 8, 2004
  14. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    at least in this case. :)

    It's a matter of opinion really. One's point of view changes the story. As
    does ones own background.

    Jtyc, Jun 8, 2004
  15. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    hoo.

    Rick Vigorous, Jun 8, 2004
  16. Nothing really interesting of late.

    I earned $45 American cash money this morning from one of my "clients"
    for 1. pointing out they had a bad network cable and 2. showing someone
    that Kazaa (or however one spells it) was the reason their CPU was stuck
    at 90% use. I gotta set a higher minimum charge.

    I fished a giant (6") dead rat out of my attic last week. Even after
    getting squashed by the rat trap, it managed to drag itself about 20
    feet before expiring.

    I'm in all likelihood going to be denied a job as a desktop support tech
    with the local circuit court administration because I lack an A+
    certification. 10 years fvcking experience putting hardware together
    gets trumped by a brain-dead cert, I guess. I'm sure there's other
    reasons, but still. Since it's a public agency, and my state has (for a
    little while longer, anyway) strong open government laws, I may amuse
    myself by saying I believe I was descriminated against, and demand to
    review the applications and personnel files of all the IT staff.

    Vigo Breadcrumbs, Jun 8, 2004
  17. billyw

    Consultant Guest

    uncle dirty

    Consultant, Jun 8, 2004
  18. billyw

    Guest Guest

    ----- Consultant wrote: -----

    He is bad man, very very very bad man. I see him in
    my fields at night bothering my sheep.

    Guest, Jun 8, 2004
  19. billyw

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    no, that's billyw.

    *doesn't bother to run...billy's too far away*

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 8, 2004
  20. billyw

    JaR Guest

    Ah, yes. Scotland. Where the men wear dresses, and the sheep are nervous.

    *doesn't bother to run, either, but steps behind Ken*

    JaR
    Prudent Thug

    JaR, Jun 8, 2004