    Your dog secretly hates you and drags his butt across your pillow when you are
    gone. You have bacteria growing in your underwears, and your mother is turned
    on by the scent of your farts.

    IrvingJanis, Oct 6, 2003

  2. The Magnficent Bastard

    kelly33 Guest

    This Is Spinal Tap
    Magnolia
    Chasing Amy

    kelly33, Oct 6, 2003

  3. On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:12:02 +1000, in alt.tv.real-world, Not Very puts
    the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You still laugh at gay jokes. You haven't purchased a new suit in a
    long time. You'd like to go on vacation soon but don't really want to
    spend the money right now.

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 6, 2003
  4. On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 19:13:34 -0700, in alt.tv.real-world, RT puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You own at least one gun. You didn't go see Matrix 2 but will rent it
    when it becomes available. You like chili.

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 6, 2003
  5. The Magnficent Bastard

    Eigenvector Guest

    Seems a little critical to be calling someone unoriginal and lacking
    identity just because he happens to like the same same thing a lot of other
    people also like. I would have picked all three movies easily and if I
    could get all of them on DVD I'd do it in a heartbeat and me and my
    girlfriend would watch 9 hours of movies the first weekend that came along.
    I would have also picked a few other movies as well, since I have about 15
    movies that I really liked. I think you need to update the 1980's vintage
    program you're using to analyze us and get with the current year.

    Eigenvector, Oct 6, 2003
  6. On 5 Oct 2003 19:35:30 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, kelly33 puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You are very sentimental and kind-hearted, but also have a dark side
    that most people don't know about. You once had sex in a fraternity
    house.

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 6, 2003
  7. The Magnficent Bastard

    jean Guest

    You forgot to say he VILL vote for Arnold ;-)

    Jean

    jean, Oct 6, 2003
  8. The Magnficent Bastard

    mike Guest

    You have a thing for fat older men.

    --
    Mike

    * Logo Design *
    Put some fun in your next logo!

    Site at: http://www.artistmike.com

    mike, Oct 6, 2003
  9. The Magnficent Bastard

    mike Guest

    You like dirty sweaty men. You like them wet.

    You also would like to make love to a robot.

    mike, Oct 6, 2003
  10. The Magnficent Bastard

    Walker Guest

    LOL. Artist Mike, where have you been all my life?

    Walker, Oct 6, 2003
  11. The Magnficent Bastard

    Chopper Guest

    You have no life. You spend your weekends involved in inane internet
    discourses. You frequently bump your head on large objects.

    Chopper, Oct 6, 2003

  12. Ok. Here's mine, MB.

    Harvey
    The Great Race
    The Princess Bride

    Random

    Random Produxion, Oct 6, 2003
  13. The Magnficent Bastard

    me Guest

    The Last Seduction
    A River Runs Through It
    American Beauty

    me, Oct 6, 2003
  14. I'm posting from rec photo digital so the proper response should have been
    "glossy".
    I like things glossy :)
    Mark_

    mark_digital©, Oct 6, 2003
  15. The Magnficent Bastard

    Pat Kiewicz Guest

    You got me confused with my spouse (who turned me into a film fanatic).

    Pat Kiewicz, Oct 6, 2003
  16. The Magnficent Bastard

    BGS Guest

    Much Ado About Nothing (1993)
    The Sting
    Payback

    BGS, Oct 6, 2003
  17. The Magnficent Bastard

    marci Guest

    you're picky. wavy g would've made an excellent boyfriend for you, had
    you not said all those things.

    marci, Oct 6, 2003
  18. The Magnficent Bastard

    marci Guest

    yeah, but if i don't see them, is it going to cause problems later in
    life?

    marci, Oct 6, 2003
  19. The Magnficent Bastard

    Babberney Guest

    well, you won't get as much out of the intro parody when you see "UHF"
    with Wierd Al.

    For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit http://www.isa-arbor.com/home.asp.
    For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www.treesaregood.com/

    Babberney, Oct 6, 2003