Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 4, 2003.

  1. On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 13:05:37 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, mike puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    I think you should go paint a pretty picture, Mr. Artist.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003

  2. On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:21:35 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    I can see that you're getting confused again.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003

  3. The Magnficent Bastard

    Chopper Guest

    You use an old 1980's software program which was supposed to be a party
    feature.

    It uses title words, not movie synopses to randomly generate personality
    interpretations.

    You go to garage sales and flea markets.

    ;-))

    Chopper, Oct 5, 2003
  4. The Magnficent Bastard

    iufan Guest

    Hoosiers
    North by Northwest
    Tombstone

    iufan, Oct 5, 2003
  5. The Magnficent Bastard

    Walker Guest

    No, I'm not but better luck next time. Are you done thinking yet?

    Walker, Oct 5, 2003
  6. The Magnficent Bastard

    Walker Guest

    Walker, Oct 5, 2003
  7. On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 18:25:19 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    Better luck with what?

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  8. On 5 Oct 2003 15:22:07 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, iufan puts the lotion
    on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's
    told -

    You don't understand the whole snow boarding and skate boarding craze
    and think the kids who take place in those activities are "punks". You
    consider yourself "outdoorsy" yet rarely spend much time outside.

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  9. On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 18:31:43 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You're the one who listed 5 movies when I *clearly* said only 3.

    Maybe *you* need some luck with your thinking. Ever *think* of that?
    Hmmmm?

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  10. The Magnficent Bastard

    Frank ess Guest

    Young Frankenstein

    Sergeant York

    Midnight Run

    Frank ess, Oct 5, 2003
  11. The Magnficent Bastard

    Walker Guest

    YOU'RE A MEANIE! WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA WAAAAAA

    Walker, Oct 5, 2003
  12. On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 22:48:04 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Frank ess puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You recently had some health concerns, but were relieved to find out
    that it was nothing serious. You enjoy a good steak, but worry about
    eating too much red meat. You'd like to learn how to play backgammon,
    but don't have a playing partner.

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 6, 2003
  13. The Magnficent Bastard

    Walker Guest

    Artist Mike, you seem to be right on target.

    My favorite movies are Fight Club, Blade Runner (director's cut) and
    Office Space. Whaddya think?

    Walker, Oct 6, 2003
  14. On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 19:15:16 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    It was only a matter of time before the Walker/mikeartist alliance was
    formed...

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 6, 2003
  15. The Magnficent Bastard

    Jkpoulos7 Guest

    Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
    1. It's A Wonderful Life
    2. The Shootist
    3. Red Dawn

    Jkpoulos7, Oct 6, 2003
  16. Oh, hell, I'll bite:

    The Third Man
    Zorba the Greek
    You Can't Take It With You

    Bill Williams, Oct 6, 2003
  17. The Magnficent Bastard

    Wavy G Guest

    I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with marci's mom.
    You are missing the Indiana Jones movies. How hard was that to figure out?

    Wavy G, Oct 6, 2003
  18. The Magnficent Bastard

    Not Very Guest

    Apocalypse Now
    Blues Brothers
    The Wanderers.

    Not Very, Oct 6, 2003
  19. The Magnficent Bastard

    RT Guest

    Tremors

    The 13th Warrior

    Oh Brother Where Art Thou..

    RT, Oct 6, 2003
  20. The Magnficent Bastard

    zxcvbob Guest

    Hey, you're not TMB! I been robbed!

    But I thought about it some more, and I think my #3 movie is "Bruce
    Almighty". Yeah, sure, that's it. It was good, and it's current.

    1) Dr. Strangelove
    2) Angel in my Pocket
    3) Bruce Almighty

    Regards,