    Walker Guest

    Please give me another chance? Pretty please with sugar on top?

    Fargo, Pulp Fiction, Groundhog Day.

    Walker, Oct 5, 2003

  2. On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:48:37 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, AnonnyMoose puts
    the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You have very strong opinions and aren't afraid to voice them.....some
    people might even think you're argumentative. You like to watch other
    people dance, but don't like to do it yourself. You have very vivid,
    erotic, sexual fantasies.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003

  3. On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 09:59:23 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, John puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You're in your mid to late 30's. You have enough money to buy the
    things you want, but you worry about saving for the future. You wish
    you had a group of friends to go out with and watch sporting events and
    have a good time, but you usually stay home and watch the game by
    yourself.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  4. On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:04:22 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You changed the foreign flims to Fargo and *Groundhog Day*?!?!

    I'll have to give this some thought....

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  5. The Magnficent Bastard

    Walker Guest

    I thought you asked for MY favorites, not yours.

    Walker, Oct 5, 2003
  6. The Magnficent Bastard

    IrvingJanis Guest

    Excellent analyses, you Magnificent Bastard you.

    IrvingJanis, Oct 5, 2003
  7. The Magnficent Bastard

    Phrederik Guest

    What I don't understand is WHY this is posted to so many off topic posts.

    When replying, TAKE OUT THE OTHER GROUPS!

    Phrederik, Oct 5, 2003
  8. The Magnficent Bastard

    AnonnyMoose Guest

    Woo hoo! Right on.
    karen

    AnonnyMoose, Oct 5, 2003
  9. The Magnficent Bastard

    paghat Guest

    You first.

    paghat, Oct 5, 2003
  10. The Magnficent Bastard

    mike Guest

    You have a thing for D.Hoffman.

    --
    Mike

    * Logo Design *
    Put some fun in your next logo!

    Site at: http://www.artistmike.com

    mike, Oct 5, 2003
  11. The Magnficent Bastard

    mike Guest

    You need a lover.

    mike, Oct 5, 2003
  12. The Magnficent Bastard

    mike Guest

    You like shiny things.

    mike, Oct 5, 2003
  13. The Magnficent Bastard

    IrvingJanis Guest

    When you type more than one newsgroup in the top of the message, it sends it to
    all you have entered at the same time. This phenomenon is known as "Cross
    Posting", and usually results in the "cross-posted" newsgroup members becoming
    upset over the deluge of off-topic posts in their newsgroup. It's fun to watch
    these people reply themselves to the crossposted groups asking people to stop
    crossposting, as if they think it were somehow done without mischievous
    intention or in good faith. In fact, the only reason it was done was to create
    irate demands to stop the crossposting.
    How would that be fun? That would defeat the purpose of crossposting.

    IrvingJanis, Oct 5, 2003
  14. The Magnficent Bastard

    mike Guest

    You think of yourself as crippled in more than one way.

    mike, Oct 5, 2003
  15. The Magnficent Bastard

    Barry Smith Guest

    In message <>
    It's a while since I saw the film, but as I remember it the end is
    still a mystery. Maybe they were abducted by aliens ? :)

    Have a read at http://www.suntimes.com/ebert/greatmovies/hanging_rock.html

    Barry

    Barry Smith, Oct 5, 2003
  16. The Magnficent Bastard

    Ms. Jaime Guest

    You offering......and are you emotionally available as well as
    physically available? LOL

    Ms.Jaime

    Ms. Jaime, Oct 5, 2003
  17. The Magnficent Bastard

    Ms. Jaime Guest

    That part is somewhat true.....at least the friends and acquaintances
    part but they all reside in different areas of Ontario.

    I've stopped doing that *long* ago. It is too hard on my delicate
    heart.

    At least not in *this* lifetime. Sadly. :-(

    Not hot...so *not* hot.
    (I'm *hoping* one day but at the moment I'm not)

    Clothing. LOL

    Ms.Jaime

    Ms. Jaime, Oct 5, 2003
  18. The Magnficent Bastard

    Ms. Jaime Guest

    Oh and do you live with your parents and are over the age of
    30?...........
    because if you do then that is a real *turn-off* for me along with
    smoking and drinking.

    Just thought I'd mention. :)

    Ms.Jaime

    Ms. Jaime, Oct 5, 2003
  19. The Magnficent Bastard

    mike Guest

    You are anal retentive. Have a strong need to control yourself and others.

    mike, Oct 5, 2003
  20. On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 12:51:43 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, mike puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    Get your own thread, retard.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003