    Ernst Saves Christmas (1988, Jim Varney)

    Best regards,
    Bob

    zxcvbob, Oct 5, 2003

  2. The Magnficent Bastard

    jean Guest

    The road warrior
    The matrix
    A fish called Wanda

    Jean

    jean, Oct 5, 2003

  3. The Magnficent Bastard

    Ron Andrews Guest

    I could be generous and say you are 1 for 3. I rarely wear baseball
    hats. I consider Dockers to be standard every day clothes. My computer
    wallpaper is currently a picture I shot of the Blue Angels. I used to have a
    picture of my wife who occasionally makes an appearance on a local TV news
    show, but that is not what you were talking about.
    "Mike" was closer. I may be guilty of hero-worship.

    I nominate you as the most entertaining troll of the day.

    Ron Andrews, Oct 5, 2003
  4. The Magnficent Bastard

    jeff liss Guest

    This is Spinal Tap
    Chinatown
    To Kill a Mockingbird

    jeff liss, Oct 5, 2003
  5. The Magnficent Bastard

    billyi Guest

    I liked that one a lot...it manages to embody that magic that many of us
    find in movies.
    Very touching, too.

    billyi, Oct 5, 2003
  6. The Magnficent Bastard

    Eric Gisin Guest

    How did you figure that out, there is no nntp-posting-host. I see an alt.net
    message ID though.

    | REPORTING ABUSE
    | To report the posting of spam, copyright or illegal media, email only the
    header of the posted message (DO NOT ATTACH

    Eric Gisin, Oct 5, 2003
  7. The Magnficent Bastard

    Walker Guest

    Lola Rennt
    Krzysztof Kieslowski's Blue, White, and Red
    Seven Samurai

    Walker, Oct 5, 2003
  8. The Magnficent Bastard

    Digital Puer Guest

    The Graduate
    Fight Club
    Midnight Cowboy

    Digital Puer, Oct 5, 2003
  9. The Magnficent Bastard

    me Guest

    A River Runs Through It
    The Last Seduction
    Casablanca

    me, Oct 5, 2003
  10. The Magnficent Bastard

    Ms. Jaime Guest

    While You Were Sleeping
    You've Got Mail
    When Harry Met Sally

    Ms.Jaime

    Ms. Jaime, Oct 5, 2003
  11. The Magnficent Bastard

    Ms. Jaime Guest

    LOL!!!

    Ms.Jaime

    Ms. Jaime, Oct 5, 2003
  12. The Magnficent Bastard

    Ms. Jaime Guest

    That last poster being a party pooper.

    Ms.Jaime

    Ms. Jaime, Oct 5, 2003
  13. The Magnficent Bastard

    Ms. Jaime Guest

    *PLONK*

    I *hate* whiners.

    Ms.Jaime

    Ms. Jaime, Oct 5, 2003
  14. Hmmm. No response. Must be I'm in your kilfile.

    mark_digital©, Oct 5, 2003
  15. The Magnficent Bastard

    Charlie Self Guest

    Chairman of the Bored responds:
    Don't see how. Anyone who does not like rap and sitcoms starts with an
    absolutely positive attitude.

    Charlie Self

    "The income tax has made liars out of more Americans than golf."
    Will Rogers

    Charlie Self, Oct 5, 2003
  16. The Magnficent Bastard

    Pat Kiewicz Guest

    The Magnficent Bastard said:
    1) It's impossible to choose only three.
    2) I can say that I have the complete works on DVD of the Coen brothers and
    of Kevin Smith.
    3) I can maybe say that three of my favorite *moments* in cinema occur in
    The Third Man, Yojimbo, and hmmm... Raising Arizona? Princess Mononoke?
    But I wouldn't say they were my favorite movies (though they rate quite high).
    4) Dr. Strangelove is as nearly perfectly plotted and realized on film as any
    movie ever made

    Pat Kiewicz, Oct 5, 2003
  17. The Magnficent Bastard

    dr-solo Guest

    jeeeez... get a life. this is nothing but fun. Ingrid

    List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
    http://puregold.aquaria.net/
    www.drsolo.com
    endorsements or recommendations I make.

    dr-solo, Oct 5, 2003
  18. The Magnficent Bastard

    dc Guest

    LOL!

    dc, Oct 5, 2003
  19. The Magnficent Bastard

    Salty Thumb Guest

    You are an old guy.
    You have at one point been disappointed with your sex life.
    You have fantasies about young scantily clad women jumping out off giant
    birthday cakes.

    Salty Thumb, Oct 5, 2003
  20. The Magnficent Bastard

    Salty Thumb Guest