Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 4, 2003.

  1. On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:27:48 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Chairman of the

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003

    mike, Oct 5, 2003

    Fungusamungus, Oct 5, 2003
    Terminator 3

    mark_digitalĀ©, Oct 5, 2003
  5. The Magnficent Bastard

    chibitul Guest

    amadeus
    ransom
    seinfeld

    chibitul, Oct 5, 2003
  6. On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 21:55:09 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, pinch puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You are not as deep as one might initially think. In fact, you are
    fairly shallow. Nothing seems to trouble you very often and you are
    away from home frequently.
    Yes.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  7. The Magnficent Bastard

    pinch Guest

    I request a do-over as I'm fairly shallow, seldom troubled and never
    home. Leave out Magnolia and include Swashbuckler. Begin.
    Do you have any idea how many people ask this question once Best in Show
    has been identified as a favorite film? Do you?

    pinch, Oct 5, 2003
  8. On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:53:20 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, chibitul puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    Seinfeld is not a movie.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  9. On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:07:59 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, pinch puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    Send me your credit card number so I can issue you a credit.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  10. The Magnficent Bastard

    pinch Guest

    This is a total ripoff. I want my money back.

    pinch, Oct 5, 2003
  11. The Magnficent Bastard

    sjs031 Guest

    Monty Python And The Holy Grail
    Once Upon A Time In America
    Time Bandits

    sjs031, Oct 5, 2003
  12. The Magnficent Bastard

    AnonnyMoose Guest

    Ghost Dog
    Pulp Fiction
    Wild at Heart

    Tell me, o Magnificent Bastard!
    Karen

    AnonnyMoose, Oct 5, 2003
  13. The Magnficent Bastard

    chibitul Guest

    ok, then again:

    amadeus
    ransom
    cinema paradiso

    chibitul, Oct 5, 2003
  14. On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 19:36:52 -0700, in alt.tv.real-world, AnonnyMoose
    puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does
    this whenever it's told -

    Ghost Dog...........is that the one that stars Forrest Whitaker?

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  15. The Magnficent Bastard

    Crow Jack Guest

    The Usual Suspects
    Lawrence of Arabia
    Mountains of the Moon

    Crow Jack, Oct 5, 2003
  16. On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 02:41:23 GMT, in alt.tv.real-world, chibitul puts
    the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You like tropical drinks and mexican food. You feel uncomfortable when
    meeting someone new and sometimes feel nervous in large crowds.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  17. On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 21:45:52 -0500, in alt.tv.sopranos, Crow Jack puts
    the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You like figuring out how things work. You change your own oil rather
    than take it in to be changed. You probably smoke.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  18. The Magnficent Bastard

    chibitul Guest

    You like tropical drinks and mexican food. You feel uncomfortable when
    meeting someone new and sometimes feel nervous in large crowds.[/QUOTE]

    you are way off! hahaha!

    chibitul, Oct 5, 2003
  19. On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 23:04:35 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, pinch puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    Not exactly.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  20. The Magnficent Bastard

    pinch Guest

    What do you take me for? Some kind of fool?

    pinch, Oct 5, 2003