  1. The Magnficent Bastard

    John Guest

    And WTF does this have to do with Gardens?

    John, Oct 5, 2003

  2. On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 19:30:19 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos,
    puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets
    the hose again. It does this whenever it's told -

    You are fascinated by shiny objects and bright lights. You've killed a
    cat at least once in your life.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003

  3. The Magnficent Bastard

    Jim Mitchell Guest

    Hmmmm. I was the first one to post these, so what does that say about
    "everyone else"?

    Add "Lonesome Dove" to that list. I don't care that it wasn't a theatrical
    movie. Freaking beautiful movie.

    Jim Mitchell, Oct 5, 2003
  4. On 4 Oct 2003 23:45:54 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, George Kerby puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You have difficulty forming meaningful relationships with people.
    You've probably placed or replied to an online personals ad.
    The cell phone you use is two years old or older and you need a haircut.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  5. On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:29 +0100, in alt.tv.sopranos, Barry Smith puts
    the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You have a dark sense of humor and a taste for extreme hardcore
    pornography......probably involving bondage. You consider yourself
    creative or artistic and you like it when people are impressed by things
    you say or do.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  6. The Magnficent Bastard

    John Guest

    Legal Terms and Conditions of Use:
    SPAM, FLOODING, POSTING OF BINARIES TO NON-BINARY GROUPS AND CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
    We have ZERO tolerance for spammers, flooders or child pornographers.

    What is SPAM? It is any post(s) that is unwanted in the group it was posted to. In short, if a group has a FAQ against
    commercial ads and you post a commercial ad, even a tag line ... on topic or not ... you are spamming.

    Posting is a privilege, not a right! If you post spam, flood, post binaries to non-binary groups, or post child
    pornography, your account and or posting privileges may be revoked and you may be billed (at the discretion of the
    System Administrator) for the cleanup, at $200.00 (US) per hour, plus any collections and or attorney's fee's incurred
    in collection of this fee, KJE Digital Productions, Inc. reserves the right, to turn off the posting privileges for any
    reason.

    John, Oct 5, 2003
  7. On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:11:24 +0100, in alt.tv.sopranos, Langis puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You detest NASCAR and country music. You make fun of people a lot, but
    never to their faces. You'd like to learn more about linux, but don't
    want to invest the time it would take.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  8. On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 20:14:04 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, "TopDog"
    <topdog_bossfan(nospm)@hotmail.com> puts the lotion on it's skin or else
    it gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told -

    You played sports in high school, but you weren't all that good. You
    prefer thin women but the ones you wind up dating tend to be a little
    bit on the chunky side.

    You would like to own an expensive sports coupe and you like 80's metal
    music.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  9. On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:17:33 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Ron Andrews puts
    the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You have an unsightly mole on you face and are very self conscious about
    it.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  10. The Magnficent Bastard

    John Guest

    REPORTING ABUSE
    To report the posting of spam, copyright or illegal media, email only the header of the posted message (DO NOT ATTACH
    ANY FILE) to .

    Done

    John, Oct 5, 2003
  11. The Magnficent Bastard

    pinch Guest

    I just watched this last night and I found it hypnotic. So much so that
    I was asleep right around the part where the two boys go back to the
    rock to look for Miranda (cute!) and one was carried away in a
    stretcher.

    So what happened? Did a dingo eat them?

    pinch, Oct 5, 2003
  12. On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:24:07 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, pinch puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    I commend you on your taste in movies, although I'm a bit perplexed by
    your listing of Swashbuckler. Since I clearly specified *three* movies,
    I'll leave that one out as I do my analysis.

    You are much deeper and complex person than most of your friends might
    think. You are very compassionate and when something upsets you, it
    sticks with you for a long time. You tend to get bored easily and like
    variety and excitement, yet you find yourself staying at home more than
    you'd like to.

    PS,

    Have you seen Waiting for Guffman?

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  13. On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:39:38 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, John puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    Why are you spamming alt.graphics.photoshop with this message?

    I just reported you to your ISP, pal.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  14. The Magnficent Bastard

    John McGuirk Guest

    CAN YOU SEE ME THRU MY COMPUTER?!?!?!?!! QUICK, WHAT AM I DOING RIGHT
    NOW!?!?!?!!"!":mad:#

    John McGuirk, Oct 5, 2003
  15. The Magnficent Bastard

    John McGuirk Guest

    the header of the posted message (DO NOT ATTACH
    what was done?

    John McGuirk, Oct 5, 2003
  16. The Magnficent Bastard

    Ron Andrews Guest

    OK, now I'll give you my real list:

    One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    The Return of the Jedi
    It's a Wonderful Life

    Ron Andrews, Oct 5, 2003
  17. The Magnficent Bastard

    IrvingJanis Guest

    Guffman >>>>>> Best In Show.

    IrvingJanis, Oct 5, 2003
  18. On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:17:29 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Ron Andrews puts
    the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You wear baseball hats a lot and consider Dockers to be sort of
    "dressy". The wallpaper on your computer is probably a picture of a
    female celebrity.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  19. My wife says you just nailed me...

    Chairman of the Bored, Oct 5, 2003
  20. The Magnficent Bastard

    mike Guest

    Posting into a newsgroup is a right that has been paid for.

    ":^) ®

    --
    Mike

    * Logo Design *