    Bobs Guest

    Pink Flamingoes, I Spit On Your Grave, Rabid Grannies--I can't think
    of any others.

    Bobs, Jan 10, 2004

  2. The Magnficent Bastard

    Chuck Guest

    Rocky

    Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

    Office Space

    Chuck, Jan 10, 2004

  3. The Magnficent Bastard

    Dave Johnson Guest

    Godfather
    Pulp Fiction
    Die Hard With a Vengeance

    Dave Johnson, Jan 10, 2004
  4. The Magnficent Bastard

    imaginuity Guest

    with 1500+ to choose from here at home, I still don't struggle to answer
    this:

    It's a Wonderful Life
    Gandhi
    Les Miserables - French 1996 Jean Paul Belmondo NON-Musical

    But I love lots of movies....... obviously

    Steve

    imaginuity, Jan 11, 2004
  5. The Magnficent Bastard

    billyi Guest

    TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD
    LAWRENCE OF ARABIA
    THE WILD, WILD WORLD OF BATWOMAN (MST3K version)

    billyi, Jan 11, 2004
  6. The Magnficent Bastard

    Mike Russell Guest

    The Good Ship Lollipop
    Alien
    Shopmate Infomercial

    Mike Russell, Jan 11, 2004
  7. The Magnficent Bastard

    Soapy Guest

    This thread is over three months old. I demand you people stop posting
    to it at wonce.

    --

    Soapy, Jan 11, 2004