    Wavy G Guest

    I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with paghat's mom.
    No, but her son is a real idiot.

    Wavy G, Oct 9, 2003

  2. The Magnficent Bastard

    paghat Guest

    Cool. Is she a real wolf?
    -paghat the ratgirl

    paghat, Oct 9, 2003

  3. The Magnficent Bastard

    Frank ess Guest

    There is 'a rat' in separate.

    Frank ess, Oct 9, 2003
  4. On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:39:39 -0600, in alt.tv.sopranos, Steve Wolfe puts
    the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You have a low level or mid level management job. You graduated from
    college, but not a prestigious one. You have facial hair.

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 10, 2003
  5. The Magnficent Bastard

    paghat Guest

    Cuz of her beauty & intelligence or only because you heard she was an
    honest to gosh sword swallower in the circus?

    -paghat the ratgirl

    paghat, Oct 10, 2003
  6. The Magnficent Bastard

    Steve Wolfe Guest

    Gattaca, Can't Hardly Wait, and The Man Who Would Be King.
    Well, you got the facial hair right. : )

    steve

    Steve Wolfe, Oct 10, 2003
  7. The Magnficent Bastard

    Wavy G Guest

    I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Babberney's mom.
    She wanted information about the Indiana Jones movies. No won asked
    anything about the International Society of Arboriculture, you dimwit.
    Please pay attention or leave the chatboard.

    Oh right. Like I'm gonna click on that (like, I'm sure that's a real site.)

    Wavy G, Oct 11, 2003
  8. The Magnficent Bastard

    Wavy G Guest

    I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Tina Gibson's mom.
    NO, NO, NO.

    They were:

    Raiders of the Lost Ark
    Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
    Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

    I swear to God, Bastard, where do find these morans?

    Wavy G, Oct 11, 2003
  9. On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 21:31:31 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Wavy G puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    They were all on the mailing list for my fan club.

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 11, 2003
  10. The Magnficent Bastard

    Wavy G Guest

    I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with paghat's mom.
    No, I was really just on the "rebound" after Steve Wolfe's mom.

    Wavy G, Oct 11, 2003
  11. The Magnficent Bastard

    Wavy G Guest

    I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Frank ess's mom.
    There is also a "Wolfe" in this thread, who I'd like to smash like a rat.

    Wavy G, Oct 11, 2003
  12. The Magnficent Bastard

    Wavy G Guest

    I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with The Magnificent Bastard's mom.
    And I thought *my* fans were idiots. But man, this Tina Gibson guy really
    "takes the cake."

    Wavy G, Oct 11, 2003
  13. The Magnficent Bastard

    Babberney Guest

    It's called a sig line, dimwit. If you haven't seen off-topic sigs,
    you either are new to usenet or you don't pay much attnetion. Lazy
    perhaps, but not uncommon.

    And, yes, unfortunately, that is a real site. I would have loved to
    have veto power over calling it that, but I didn't. It's still a good
    site with the most up-to-date info about trees available. And, quite
    appropriate in the rec.gardens discussion, where I've been following
    this off-topic thread with dwindling interest.

    XXXOOO
    Keith
    For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit http://www.isa-arbor.com/home.asp.
    For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www.treesaregood.com/

    Babberney, Oct 12, 2003
  14. The Magnficent Bastard

    Jan Flora Guest

    Get over it, Wavy. Not everyone raised their children with a proper
    appreciation for the culture of the '60's. Just because you and I have
    clothing that's older than Ms. Jaime, it doesn't make her a bad person.

    Remember when we used to say, "Don't trust anyone over 30"? Ha.
    Now we have a hard time talking to anyone who doesn't remember
    That Day in Dallas. Or the "I Have a Dream" speech. Or the Dead with
    Pig Pen playing drums.

    Times change, pard.

    Now we're the elders, Wavy. And look what America has spawned.
    A bunch of kids who think "shopping" is a sport. A bunch of them
    who think an MBA from Wharton should earn them $150,000 as
    rookies in the bidness world. And we still have girls who think
    a cute butt and dimples can get them into the movies.*sigh*

    But we also have really bright kids, wearing dreads, quoting
    Ed Abby and singing Garcia's songs, while they learn how to build
    a world that we'd all like to live in. We've done some good. We do
    have some sprouts out there that we can be proud of. We can hang
    our hopes on their wings and dream them the strength to fly.
    They're our legacy. And it's a good one. Believe that.

    I've seen some awesome kids flying with our dreams of equality,
    world peace, food for everyone, clean water to drink, and no fear of
    being murdered in your bed by soldiers of your own government.

    (All bets are off in America with Ashcroft though. We do need to fear
    Shrub, et al. They've recinded the Bill of Rights. When America does
    that, what hope do folks around the world have? None. Zip. Nada.)

    America funded the murder of farmers in Nicaragua under Reagan.
    Why? What horrors is Shrub funding around the world (not just
    in countries that are on CNN)?

    I love my country, but fear my government. (Will the FBI filters
    that are looking for subversives pick up on that phrase? =:-O )

    Jan, a yellow dog democrat, life-long civil rights activist
    and member of Amnesty International (that'll draw the red flag)

    PS: My dad's lawyer has been bored since he got out of the senate.
    I wish Ashcroft's boys would pick me up as a subversive. Q. and I could
    use the excitement. (He's a Jew who went to Harvard. I'm IrishCatholic.
    We both love a good fight with bigots, fascists, jerks, pukes from Yale
    and right-to-lifers from Misery who believe in liberty and justice
    for everyone who thinks just like they do.)

    Jan Flora, Oct 13, 2003
  15. My mom passed away last December but the next time I visit her urn
    I'll pass that info on to her. :)

    Nope. I have no idea who Wavy G is.

    You have clothing that is older then the age of 42 years??.......
    which is what I will be come this November 9.

    I was 2.

    I've seen it but not when it was originally spoken.

    How does he manage it with that little cloud of dirt
    always at his feet <g>

    Well it *is*. Ask any self respecting woman. :)

    Interesting speech. Can I save it? :)

    Ms.Jaime

    LobsterInGarlicButter, Oct 13, 2003
  16. The Magnficent Bastard

    righter Guest

    If I were twenty years older, I'd say, 'I think I'm in Love.'

    righter, Oct 13, 2003
  17. On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 01:47:21 +1300, in alt.tv.sopranos, chelze puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You don't like Jackie Chan movies....Woody Allen is more your style.
    Your family makes jokes about how cheap you are.

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 15, 2003
  18. The Magnficent Bastard

    Galactus Guest

    Planet Of The Apes (original)
    Office Space
    Serpico

    Galactus, Oct 15, 2003
  19. On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 01:25:19 GMT, in alt.tv.real-world, Galactus puts
    the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You own at least one gun. You don't wear aftershave or cologne. You
    like to go out for ribs.

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 15, 2003
  20. The Magnficent Bastard

    bill1255 Guest