    It's a Wonderful Life
    Harvey
    Pi

    Tina Gibson, Oct 6, 2003

  2. The Magnficent Bastard

    Russell B Guest

    Despite all his or her rage, (kelly33) is still just a rat
    in a cage:
    Well, if you're going to get all "honest" on us: how many times? How many
    guys at wonce? Did they take turns, or was it an "all holes, all the time"
    sort of thing?

    Russell B, Oct 6, 2003

  3. The Magnficent Bastard

    Tina Gibson Guest

    It's a Wonderful Life
    Harvey
    Pi

    Tina Gibson, Oct 6, 2003
  4. The Magnficent Bastard

    paghat Guest

    THREE FAVORITE SUPERNATURAL FILMS:
    The Saragaso Manuscript
    The Dybbuk
    Picnic at Hanging Rock

    THREE FAVORITE HORROR FILMS (this week anyway)
    Dark Angel (kindhearted demoness brutally dishing out God's judgement)
    The Prophesy (psycho archangel brutally dishing out his own judgements)
    Donny Darko (with all-time favorite movie theme song too)

    THREE FAVORITE ROMANTIC FILMS
    Children of the Paradise
    Cassablanca
    Wuthering Heights (1938 version obviously)

    THREE FAVORITE SWORDPLAY FILMS
    A Touch of Zen
    The Life and Philosophy of Masseur Ichi
    Seven Samurai

    THREE FAVORITE ACTION FILMS
    Pulp Fiction
    High Plains Drifter
    Harp of Burma (anti-action film)

    THREE FAVORITE FILM NOIRS
    The Big Combo
    The Big Circus (starring Kirk Douglas)
    The Killing of a Chinese Bookie

    -paghat the ratgirl

    paghat, Oct 6, 2003
  5. The Magnficent Bastard

    Ms. Jaime Guest

    It's not a matter of being picky.
    It is what I prefer in a guy
    just like some guys like women with big breasts
    or stick thin women etc etc.
    I'm allowed to have my preferences too.

    Who in the *hell* is Wavy G?

    Ms.Jaime

    Ms. Jaime, Oct 6, 2003
  6. The Magnficent Bastard

    Flipper Mike Guest

    Flipper Mike, Oct 6, 2003
  7. The Magnficent Bastard

    Flipper Mike Guest

    Yeah, well, I wouldn't worry about it. You won't be on him. (©2000 RB)

    Flipper Mike, Oct 6, 2003
  8. The Magnficent Bastard

    Tom C. Guest

    Breaker Morant
    Seven Samurai
    Some Lke It Hot

    Tom C., Oct 6, 2003
  9. The Magnficent Bastard

    Tom C. Guest

    Breaker Morant
    Seven Samurai
    Some Lke It Hot

    Tom C., Oct 6, 2003
  10. The Magnficent Bastard

    Tom C. Guest

    Breaker Morant
    Seven Samurai
    Some Like It HOt

    Tom C., Oct 6, 2003

  11. This is Spinal Tap
    Shawshank Redemption
    The Blues Brothers

    Jeff Zawrotny, Oct 6, 2003
  12. City of lost children
    The Institute Benjamenta
    Lost Highway

    Darrell Eager, Oct 6, 2003
  13. The Magnficent Bastard

    Salty Thumb Guest

    63726.news.uni-berlin.de:

    Sorry about that. Here's your refund: ___ and 3 smurfberries: o o o

    No hard feelings?

    Salty Thumb, Oct 6, 2003
  14. The Magnficent Bastard

    Salty Thumb Guest

    Yes, and also:

    social interaction is limited to computer related activites due to low self
    esteem
    crossposts articles to multiple unrelated newgroups in desperate attempt to
    find companionship
    likes to make grandiose promises but finds it hard to deliver

    - S

    P.S. Whoever posted the complaint, what group are complaining about? I'll
    take it out if I ever reply again.

    Salty Thumb, Oct 6, 2003
  15. On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 01:51:12 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Random Produxion
    puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does
    this whenever it's told -

    You are an animal lover and you have done volunteer work at least once
    in your life. You've never been to Las Vegas and really have no desire
    to ever go there.

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 7, 2003
  16. On 6 Oct 2003 04:42:55 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, BGS puts the lotion on
    it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's
    told -

    You consider yourself to be a good cook and you like entertaining in
    your home. You don't think marijuana should be legalized.

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 7, 2003
  17. On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:34:33 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Tina Gibson puts
    the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You really liked Joe Millionare and often fantasize about being married
    to a wealthy man. You've used a sex toy at least once in your life.

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 7, 2003
  18. On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 13:24:56 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, Tom C. puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You wear your cell phone clipped to your belt and it has an annoying
    ring tone. You have facial hair.

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 7, 2003
  19. On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:55:59 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Jeff Zawrotny
    puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does
    this whenever it's told -

    You think the Rolling Stones are much better than the Beatles. You
    don't play golf, or least not very well. You're thinking about going on
    a low carb diet.

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 7, 2003
  20. On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:21:07 -0500, in alt.tv.sopranos, Darrell Eager
    puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does
    this whenever it's told -

    You have a hard time concentrating on things....often you find yourself
    daydreaming at inappropriate times. You think Macintosh is far superior
    to Windows and you laugh at Windows users.

    The Magnificent Bastard, Oct 7, 2003