Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 4, 2003.

  1. Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
    on my analysis of your choices.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 4, 2003

  2. The Magnficent Bastard

    dwolf Guest

    Oh Brother where art thou
    Little Big Man
    Sleeper

    dwolf, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein
    Star TRek II The Wrath Of Khan
    Bedazzled (original version with Cook & Moore)

    John Tsalikes 007, Oct 4, 2003
  4. On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 18:42:42 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, dwolf puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    You are a college graduate but the school you went to would not be
    considered prestigous. You possibly have done some post-graduate work.

    You aren't much of a risk taker and you prefer imported beer over
    domestic.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 4, 2003
  5. The Magnficent Bastard

    WJM Guest

    Gone with the Wind
    American President
    Life with Father

    WJM, Oct 4, 2003
  6. The Magnficent Bastard

    John McGuirk Guest

    History of the World Pt1

    Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

    The Ghost and Mr. Chicken.

    John McGuirk, Oct 4, 2003
  7. The Magnficent Bastard

    galyles Guest

    The first three short home movies that my Dad and Mum took of me and
    my sister at home when were kids, that now exist as a valuable family
    archive along with many other later family films for us to view. Does
    that give you a start Doctor Freud/Jung/Cassandra/ or Lucky "Dippy"?
    Can you guess the era?

    Regards
    Geoff

    galyles, Oct 4, 2003
  8. The Magnficent Bastard

    Jim Mitchell Guest

    Star Wars
    Godfather I (and II)
    Raiders of the Lost Ark

    Jim Mitchell, Oct 5, 2003
  9. I bet he will say you are skeptical about everything because you don't spell
    your name "JEFF"...............

    John Tsalikes 007, Oct 5, 2003
  10. The Magnficent Bastard

    Jim Mitchell Guest

    Excellent choice. As much as I'm ambivalent about Star Trek, this is one of
    my top ten favorites of all time.

    Jim Mitchell, Oct 5, 2003
  11. The Magnficent Bastard

    John Guest

    You have no Life
    You spam news groups
    You need a job

    John, Oct 5, 2003
  12. The Magnficent Bastard

    WJM Guest

    Can't resist...

    Nightmare on Elm Street (and II, III, IV, V...)
    Halloween (and II, III, IV, V...)
    Friday the 13th (and II, III, IV, V...)

    WJM, Oct 5, 2003

  13. 2001: A Space Odyssey
    Boogie Nights
    The Searchers

    Chairman of the Bored, Oct 5, 2003
  14. Dogma
    Wizard of Oz
    The Princess Bride

    Ambiguously Yours, Oct 5, 2003
  15. On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:43:46 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, John Tsalikes 007
    puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does
    this whenever it's told -

    You've never been particularly good at sports and don't watch them on
    television very often. You prefer Wendy's to McDonalds or Burger King
    and you've always wanted a convertible automobile.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  16. The Magnficent Bastard

    galyles Guest

    So he'll be able to predict correctly that I am not particularly good
    at "jography"?

    :)-)>
    Regards
    Geoff

    galyles, Oct 5, 2003
  17. The Magnficent Bastard

    Wavy G Guest

    I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with "John Tsalikes 007"
    Maybe he'll tell him he's retarded for not know how to spell his own name.

    Wavy G, Oct 5, 2003
  18. On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 18:56:07 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, WJM puts the
    lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    Your political views tend to be very conservative. You are a frugal
    person and you really need to replace those old shoes that you wear to
    work.

    The Magnficent Bastard, Oct 5, 2003
  19. The Magnficent Bastard

    Wavy G Guest

    I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Jim Mitchell's mom.
    You like the same movies as everywon else. You lack identity and
    originality.

    Wavy G, Oct 5, 2003
  20. The Magnficent Bastard

    Wavy G Guest

    I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with WJM's mom.
    You should've tried resisting a little harder.

    Wavy G, Oct 5, 2003