    file to operate if you only have the title named file
    (that is, if you have inbox but not inbox.msf). Is there anything else to
    know?

    ParaMind Brainstorming Software, Jun 17, 2004

  2. ParaMind Brainstorming Software

    Moz Champion Guest

    Each file/folder has its own .msf file, which is simply the index file of the underlying file that Mozilla/Netscape 7 uses. If you delete the .msf file, it will be rebuilt the next time you access that particuler file.

    Mozilla/Netscape 7 uses the 'standard' mbox format to keep mail

    Moz Champion, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Thanks, that was helpful and saved me from losing access to a lot of important
    e-mail.

    ParaMind Brainstorming Software, Jun 17, 2004