    Is it possible to combine the two so that those of us who are only
    interested
    in photography only have to download and ignore one thread???

    Steven Wandy, Oct 27, 2005

  2. Steven Wandy

    BJ in Texas Guest

    || I can't believe that these two threads are not only still
    || going strongly but basically
    || repeat what the other says.
    || Is it possible to combine the two so that those of us who are
    || only interested
    || in photography only have to download and ignore one thread???

    I did, its called blocking the threads. :) BJ

    BJ in Texas, Oct 27, 2005

  3. Steven Wandy

    Mark² Guest

    What newsreader are you using?

    Mark², Oct 28, 2005
  4. Steven Wandy

    ASAAR Guest

    He: X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
    Thee: X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2670

    ASAAR, Oct 28, 2005
  5. Steven Wandy

    kashe Guest

    Learn to use your newsreader and you won't have to read
    either.

    kashe, Oct 29, 2005