    It was suggested before that I drag it across but that did Not work

    Regards,

    Heidi

    Heidi Manway, Dec 4, 2006

  2. Heidi Manway

    Pennywise Guest

    Right Click the taskbar and make sure locktaskbar is unchecked.

    Then move it where ever. Mine's always been on the top - it's not
    called a drop down menu for naught.

    Pennywise, Dec 4, 2006

  3. Heidi Manway

    philo Guest

    All you have to do is left click on the task bar
    and drag it where you want

    philo, Dec 4, 2006
  4. Heidi Manway

    Evan Platt Guest

    Dude, can't you read?

    that did Not work.

    :-D

    Evan Platt, Dec 5, 2006
  5. Heidi Manway

    AnonyMouse Guest

    First right-click on the taskbar and click "Lock the Taskbar" to
    un-check it. Then you can drag it around all you want. You will probably
    want to click "Lock the Taskbar" again to re-lock it once you're done.

    AnonyMouse, Dec 5, 2006
  6. Heidi Manway

    Evan Platt Guest

    <Whoosh>

    :)

    Evan Platt, Dec 5, 2006

  7. I bet it work for *you* if "her" name was "Dookey Mangina".

    "Heidi Manway" needs to drag "her" Start button --- LOL! ---
    and it brings out the boy-scout-wanna-be's...

    "Why, a four-year-old child could understand this.
    Run out and find me a four-year-old child;
    I can't make head or tail out of it!"

    -- Groucho Marx, 'Duck Soup' (1933)

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 5, 2006
  8. Heidi Manway

    philo Guest

    It did not work because they used the wrong procedure to drag it...
    that's all

    philo, Dec 5, 2006
  9. Gnarley Piledriver, Dec 5, 2006
  10. Howdy!

    Then I suggest you take it to a competent shop.

    For, if unlocking the toolbar and then dragging it doesn't move it
    back, you have well and truly hosed your copy of Windows and need a
    nuke/n/pave to restore it.

    Or - you could just move the toolbar back, like everyone else in the
    world does, by dragging it.

    Big secret - you can't grab it in the system tray, or in any
    "toolbar"s per se - but in the "program tray" area, where the programs show
    up when they're running.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Dec 7, 2006
  11. Heidi Manway

    Meat Plow Guest

    We know

    Meat Plow, Dec 7, 2006
  12. Heidi Manway

    Lookout Guest

    It can be touchy if you don't know what you're doing.

    Lookout, Dec 8, 2006
  13. Heidi Manway

    Heidi Manway Guest

    Heidi Manway, Dec 8, 2006