Portraits : Leticia - enrapture b&w studies by ignacio fusilier

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by andrew lovatt, Dec 11, 2003.

  1. --------------------------------------------------------------------
    DEAD DRUNK DUBLIN & other imaginal spaces

    - poetry - live readings - stories - writings - manifestos
    - digital photo galleries - flash & movies

    http://www.deaddrunkdublin.com/image/index.html?1203rpd

    ignacio is an architect, photographer and painter
    who lives in buenos aires, argentina. he has been
    in many solo and group exhibitions.

    ignacio met Leticia on the internet 3 years ago.
    she became his muse... and later his wife.

    in his own words:

    "Leticia has a natural sensuality. sometimes she is not completely
    aware of it. i try to capture those moments when her beauty blossoms
    as a gift for the camera... and for our eyes."

    SEE Leticia : enrapture here...
    http://www.deaddrunkdublin.com/image/index.html?1203rpd

    check out our new audio :
    live reading of whispers in a pig's ear by andrew lovatt

    poets :
    john g hall, tim sullivan, vernyce dannells, aoife mannix, corey
    mesler, prudence thomas...

    new stories :
    dingaling by tim sullivan; forgiveness, the mirror by andrew lovatt

    links & reviews of other interesting places...
    to contribute, email the
    guidelines? explore the boundaries of experience & push the doors of
    perception. dig deep & look high.

    http://www.deaddrunkdublin.com/image/index.html?1203rpd

    COME VISIT! BROWSE, LISTEN, LOOK - contribute!

    andrew lovatt, Dec 11, 2003