Portaone SIP, BILL, UM MR 19

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Bill Ling, Nov 26, 2009.

  1. Bill Ling

    Bill Ling Guest

    Dear All,

    Portaone MR 19 is now available! A turnkey Class 5 Switch solution,
    perfect for calling cards: stable, robust, reliable, scalable.
    PortaSwitch consists of a soft-switch and application servers that provide
    access to the IP Centrex/IP PBX feature set: Porta SIP, BILL (Master and
    Slave) and UM.

    PortaBilling100 - Customer management, provisioning and billing software
    platform that allows fast launching, management of pricing and
    provisioning for various prepaid, postpaid, and wholesale
    telecommunication services, including Vonage- and Skype-like, CLEC type,
    and many more.

    PortaSIP - Class 4-5 softswitch offers many advanced calling features such
    as follow-me, group pickup, call parking, NAT traversal, presence, instant
    messaging, B2BUA, and RTP proxy.

    PortaUM - Unified messaging system and a media server that plays IVRs and
    features web and phone voicemail, an IMAP server for email clients, auto
    attendant, hunt groups or follow me, message waiting, abbreviated dialing,
    and support for SIP telephones.

    Scalable and highly stable Unix based software, installed on 4 servers is
    based on hardware dongles.

    We provide full installation, tech support, configuration of your system
    per your requirements.

    NEW: customization of web CRM with online payments is now available!!!

    Affordable prices, quick problem resolving, professional attitude!
    Feel always free to contact me directly, e-mail: voip.skystar(at)gmail.com
    MSN: skystar1(at)hotpop.com
    Yahoo: bll_lng

    Best regards,
    Bill Ling

    --

    TURNKEY VOIP SOLUTION: consulting + Software + tech support

    --

    TURNKEY VOIP SOLUTION: consulting + Software + tech support

    Telecom Discussions a
    http://www.telecom-gear.com

    Bill Ling, Nov 26, 2009