Portaone MR 15: SIP, BILL, UM!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Bill Ling, Nov 12, 2007.

  1. Bill Ling

    Bill Ling Guest

    Dear All,

    Let me offer you a turnkey Class 5 Switch solution: perfect for calling
    cards. PortaSwitch consists of a soft-switch and application servers that
    provide access to the IP Centrex/IP PBX feature set: Porta SIP, BILL and UM

    Scalable and highly stable Unix based software, installed on 4 servers.
    We provide full installation, at some extra fee you can order tech
    support, configuration of your system per your requirements and technical
    task.
    Affordable prices, quick problem resolving, professional attitude!
    Feel always free to contact me directly, my MSN, e-mail:
    skystar1(at)hotpop.com
    Yahoo IM: bll_lng

    Kind regards,
    Bill Ling

    --

    TURNKEY VOIP SOLUTION: consulting + Software + tech support

    Telecom Discussions at
    http://www.telecom-gear.com/

    Bill Ling, Nov 12, 2007